Sunday 7 February 2010

UK SCRAPPERS DOCUMENT 2010





I have really enjoyed this first month of scrapping 2010 with Shimelle's ideas of how to document the year. The first page is the envelope holding receipts etc of the month (I used a paper bag that came with my Scrapagogo kit), then two pages of photos and notes using page dividers which I have never used before and then finally the last page sums up one event of the month. I have some lovely snow pics but for me January has all been about starting to loose weight and get back to exercise. The latest Scragagogo kits is full of some beautiful old fashioned dometic goddess papers which I thought went well with my theme and hopefully the old and new on the page has worked well.

7 comments:

  1. Looks great - haven't broken into my kit yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts. I can't wait to get started on my January layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so nervous about sticking mine down and submitting it. Everyone's LOs are fantastic! Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pages to start off this project with.
    Great to come here and see them.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages, love everything included!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only just seen these. Gorgeous - especially the Domestic Goddess page. Can't wait to see your Feb pages - mine are up on my blog now (I beat Shimelle Hee Hee!)

    ReplyDelete